• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 09:21 PM

Occasionally we release coupons for our online bump key store store. Our main avenues to release them are via our twitter account, this forum, our newsletter, and yes, even on our facebook page. Phew. all of those different methods how do you know when a new coupon comes out? Facebook. Usually the most current deals, news items, and events are posted to our Facebook page. Consequently, fans on facebook usually get a headstart notice as to when we're releasing a new coupon. While it's true that we usually release the most coupons via our Facebook page, the biggest saving coupons are usually sent out via our newsletter.

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#2 BeamMeUpScotty

BeamMeUpScotty

• Just Registered
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:22 AM

I'm following you on Facebook but I haven't had much luck snagging a coupon code yet.  When bump bumps posts more coupon codes it would be great if you could post them here!   Thank you.

• xcaliber likes this

#3 LAlocksport

LAlocksport

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:59 PM

Thanks for the share admin. I'll try to use the next coupon that's for sure. Keep up with the good work.

#4 xcaliber

xcaliber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:35 PM

I prefer to see the codes and coupons here on the forum, I don't check Facebook very often so I would miss a lot of coupons.

Thanks for the share though!

#5 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:48 AM

I prefer to see the codes and coupons here on the forum, I don't check Facebook very often so I would miss a lot of coupons.

Thanks for the share though!

Yes same here, my facebook is crowded I do not get to see many of the important posts.

#6 LAlocksport

LAlocksport

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:50 AM

It will be great if you share the codes both on the forum and on Facebook.