• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 08:29 PM

So you just heard about lock bumping and can't get enough, eh? We've got good news for you... head over to the bump keys discussion group. Posting pictures, asking questions, and sharing your general knowledge about lock bumping has never been easier. The best thing about this new discussion avenue is that it's all right inside the familiar atmosphere of Facebook.

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#2 LockPickIt

LockPickIt

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 11:13 PM

Very informative group! Didn't realize there's a FB group for this forum :) liked it!

#3 xcaliber

xcaliber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 12:52 AM

Very informative group! Didn't realize there's a FB group for this forum smile.png liked it!

Me too ohmy.png !

• TanVanMan likes this

#4 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 03:33 PM

Very informative group! Didn't realize there's a FB group for this forum smile.png liked it!

Hi.. Really? I'd like to know more :-) What's the fb group name?

#5 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 01:47 AM

Hi.. Really? I'd like to know more :-) What's the fb group name?

Found the fb :-)

#6 LockPickIt

LockPickIt

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 03:39 AM

Found the fb :-)

Yeah. Admins are good there. Replies to questions or queries fast :)

#7 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 08:41 AM

Yeah. Admins are good there. Replies to questions or queries fast smile.png

what is the name of the fb group???

#8 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 12:22 PM

what is the name of the fb group???

Here is the link  fACEBOOK

#9 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 01:10 AM

Thanks I saw it. I was thinking it's an fb group. It's an fb page. :-) I am amazed about this bump key thing coz I am not so familiar with this until somebody told me about this. I have seen people (well thieves lol) from movie picking locks using pins but I haven't heard about bump key. And even more amazed after knowing it was introduced more than 50 years ago. 

#10 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 01:21 AM

Thanks!

#11 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 01:27 AM

Thanks I saw it. I was thinking it's an fb group. It's an fb page. :-) I am amazed about this bump key thing coz I am not so familiar with this until somebody told me about this. I have seen people (well thieves lol) from movie picking locks using pins but I haven't heard about bump key. And even more amazed after knowing it was introduced more than 50 years ago. 

That's actually a good thing right???knowing that bump keys are not really used for breaking into someone else's house but instead it is used as a back up key just in case you lost your original key...I have a neighbor who always forgets his keys inside his house so he always carry his bump key with him...but then let's not forget that in reality, there are really many low life people that are using bump keys for committing a crime...

#12 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 02:21 AM

That's actually a good thing right???knowing that bump keys are not really used for breaking into someone else's house but instead it is used as a back up key just in case you lost your original key...I have a neighbor who always forgets his keys inside his house so he always carry his bump key with him...but then let's not forget that in reality, there are really many low life people that are using bump keys for committing a crime...

Right.. I agree. Like everything else, things can be use in good ways and in bad ways. That's why somehow this bump key also makes me feel less secure. 

#13 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 09:28 PM

Thanks!

Your welcome, explore the world

#14 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 08:54 PM

That's actually a good thing right???knowing that bump keys are not really used for breaking into someone else's house but instead it is used as a back up key just in case you lost your original key...I have a neighbor who always forgets his keys inside his house so he always carry his bump key with him...but then let's not forget that in reality, there are really many low life people that are using bump keys for committing a crime.

Right and knowing more about bump keys and lock picking also provides protection for ourselves coz we know how a certain lock is vulnerable to those people with bad intentions. I used to just buy any kind of lock thinking they are all the same. But now I try to check first by researching which type of lock is easy for bumpers.

#15 lillylockpicker

lillylockpicker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationNew York, New York

Posted 30 December 2015 - 05:57 AM

Right and knowing more about bump keys and lock picking also provides protection for ourselves coz we know how a certain lock is vulnerable to those people with bad intentions. I used to just buy any kind of lock thinking they are all the same. But now I try to check first by researching which type of lock is easy for bumpers.

That is one of the reason I'm trying to learn tricks on how to unlock a lock without using the original key. for own safety.

#16 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 05:00 AM

Well, you are going with the most sensible approach, not many people tend to think in that direction

#17 LockPickIt

LockPickIt

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 05:07 AM

damn, almost didnt notice it. lol. it's a page and not a group. i think its a better idea if there is also one for page where people can actually post and discuss on it. 

#18 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 07:38 AM

damn, almost didnt notice it. lol. it's a page and not a group. i think its a better idea if there is also one for page where people can actually post and discuss on it. 

i agree. That would be a good idea.  There are more people connected in facebook.. Easy to tag or hashtag topics.. :-)