Photo
- - - - -

1558/W1660/1661/M1193/M2134/1669 bumpable?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Disobedience

Disobedience

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 11:21 PM

Hello, theres a a few locks I'm inquiring about each of which look identical but have a few different keys. The keys are all the same size and look very similar however there are some minor differences with the grooves. Some of the keys fit into the different locks, but a few don't. My main concern is that both sides of the keys have grooves. Below are some pictures of some blanks of the keys. If required I may be able to take a picture of some actual examples.

1558/Curtis BX2/Ilco 1659/Silca CNB2
Posted Image
Ilco 1669
Posted Image
Ilco 1661
Posted Image

theres also a couple other ones, one labeled M2134, one labeled M1193 and another with W1660.

is any one able to answer my question? as i mentioned, my main concern is the grooves on both side of the key.

#2 Disobedience

Disobedience

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 03:33 PM

Hello, theres a a few locks I'm inquiring about each of which look identical but have a few different keys. The keys are all the same size and look very similar however there are some minor differences with the grooves. Some of the keys fit into the different locks, but a few don't. My main concern is that both sides of the keys have grooves. Below are some pictures of some blanks of the keys. If required I may be able to take a picture of some actual examples.

1558/Curtis BX2/Ilco 1659/Silca CNB2
Posted Image
Ilco 1669
Posted Image
Ilco 1661
Posted Image

theres also a couple other ones, one labeled M2134, one labeled M1193 and another with W1660.

is any one able to answer my question? as i mentioned, my main concern is the grooves on both side of the key.

BUMP. Can anyone please answer my underlying question? Are locks with double sided keys bumpable?