• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kid flash

kid flash

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 01:58 PM

Well I was watching this video about bump keys and at 9:08 they show you how you can use an O ring instead of always pulling the key out a notch does anyone know what size/type of O ring is need or any other common item you could use instead that works just as good and yes I do know about minimal movement bump keys im just not confident In my filing skills

Edited by Customer Support, 27 September 2010 - 02:59 AM.
moved video to bottom

#2 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 03:00 AM

Well I was watching this video about bump keys and at 9:08 they show you how you can use an O ring instead of always pulling the key out a notch does anyone know what size/type of O ring is need or any other common item you could use instead that works just as good and yes I do know about minimal movement bump keys im just not confident In my filing skills

As of right now we do not stock any type of oring or dampener. However, that could change in the not so distant future. We'll do some research here to find the best combo as we really have not been using the o ring method that much.

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#3 ChicagoLocks

ChicagoLocks

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 01:54 AM

This video is awesome. It helped a lot in bumping one of my lock and I came to know about the o ring method.
Sandy