• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 05:51 PM

Just a quick update to let everyone know that we are now on Facebook! It would really help us out if you could 'like' us. You can view our profile by click here.

Thanks everyone!
  • xcaliber likes this

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#2 downunder

downunder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:41 AM

Check your Facebook fan page because you've got a new fan! I am really glad that I've found you because I occasionally need good key service.

#3 LAlocksport

LAlocksport

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:18 AM

Creating a Twitter profile is good for exposure too!Don't focus only on Facebook.

#4 LockPickIt

LockPickIt

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 12:06 PM

It's great that you guys made a Facebook page. Social media is extremelyimportant now a days.

#5 Coleson

Coleson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:39 AM

Liked! I'm glad to see that you guys are on Facebook. That's really gonna be helpful for people who are buying bump keys online since we can't get all updates from you and get more information about bump keys and locks.

#6 LockPickIt

LockPickIt

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 03:20 AM

Also advice you also make accounts for LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram! Loads of traffic in there. Just use the right #keyword

#7 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 12:57 PM

Well, that's great to see audience is growing day by day but it would be better if you people work on profile and cover photos of this facebook fan page

#8 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 03:26 AM

Liked. :-)

#9 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 04:45 AM

I hope there would also be more people that will be in this forum...the more the merrier right???

#10 xcaliber

xcaliber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 10:53 PM

Also advice you also make accounts for LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram! Loads of traffic in there. Just use the right #keyword

Yes, need all social media promotion.

#11 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 01:57 AM

Yes, need all social media promotion.

Agree...As a matter of fact, using social networking sites is the most effective promotion nowadays...

#12 LockPickIt

LockPickIt

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 06:33 AM

I've liked our official Facebook page! And two suggestions, though ;P please use a different profile picture and put a cover photo if possible to make it look even more professional. I can see that we already got 5k likes, that's a lot for lock pickers! Cheers! cool.png wink.png

#13 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 06:40 AM

I think there also be some mechanism to bring facebook fans to this forum, they will definitely find it exciting and informative