3 replies to this topic

#1 saber59

saber59

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 06:58 AM

hey everyone,
i apologize if this has been asked before, i looked around and couldnt find anything that would answer my question.
i ordered a set of bumpkeys today, of course from bumpkey.us, and then i started to wonder... are there any legal issues involved with them being shipped to me? im worried that a post worker will see "bumpkey".us on the package and alert someone (i am not licensed, only interested) i live in california and i know we have very strict laws. if anyone has any information, i would greatly appreciate it, im alittle worried right now.
thanks in advance!

#2 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 06:10 PM

Hi Saber,

The link for our terms and conditions is on our website, right hand side, labeled 'terms & conditions. If you are not sure you meet the terms of sale, we are required to cancel the order. Since this order was placed today, we do expect to have this order shipped out tomorrow. Please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our website, call us, or reply to your 'processed' e-mail ASAP if you need to cancel this order.

hey everyone,
i apologize if this has been asked before, i looked around and couldnt find anything that would answer my question.
i ordered a set of bumpkeys today, of course from bumpkey.us, and then i started to wonder... are there any legal issues involved with them being shipped to me? im worried that a post worker will see "bumpkey".us on the package and alert someone (i am not licensed, only interested) i live in california and i know we have very strict laws. if anyone has any information, i would greatly appreciate it, im alittle worried right now.
thanks in advance!

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#3 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 01:43 PM

Hi Saber,

The link for our terms and conditions is on our website, right hand side, labeled 'terms & conditions. If you are not sure you meet the terms of sale, we are required to cancel the order. Since this order was placed today, we do expect to have this order shipped out tomorrow. Please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our website, call us, or reply to your 'processed' e-mail ASAP if you need to cancel this order.

Guys, do visit the terms of sale before purchasing your bump keys

#4 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 09:41 AM

That would be very unfortunate if the post worker will alert anyone because he discovered that the package is a bump key...That means he would not think about it that if you will be using the bump key for illegal use then you would probably make one yourself so that no one will be aware that you have a bump key..Really unfortunate but still, it happens...