• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 oprah_1nr

oprah_1nr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 04:04 AM

let me start off by saying i know NOTHING about locks at all, which you will soon realise lol. But i was wondering if anyone could help me with making a bump key for this lock http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/706/picture2qm.jpgwe're trying to make a bump key for my grandpa's shed, just cause me and my brother are bored and other wise he's gonna pay like a 100 bucks for something he uses max once a year. i asked a lock smith but he was no help and said i needed a specific key, so can anyone tell me how to find that or what it is?Posted Image

#2 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 02:28 PM

let me start off by saying i know NOTHING about locks at all, which you will soon realise lol. But i was wondering if anyone could help me with making a bump key for this lock http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/706/picture2qm.jpgwe're trying to make a bump key for my grandpa's shed, just cause me and my brother are bored and other wise he's gonna pay like a 100 bucks for something he uses max once a year. i asked a lock smith but he was no help and said i needed a specific key, so can anyone tell me how to find that or what it is?Posted Image

A couple of questions:

Is this for a padlock?
Are there any number \ letter markings on the key or lock?

Thanks,

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#3 oprah_1nr

oprah_1nr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 01:47 AM

nah its built into the door if that helps?...hmmm not that i could see on the lock, and i dont have the key anymore hence the bump key lol..but it was just a plain average key like a typical door key...is there something i should look for on the lock?