• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Scuffy

Scuffy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 11:21 AM

OKay guys I've got one for you! :brickwall: I stopped by the Discount Drug Mart across from where I work as they sell Ilco blanks. No problem, I've bought several there. I was in search of a few blanks I didn't already have and saw a Master Lock "M20/M60". Now in any of the key sets one can purchase I see an M19 and an M21 listed by never an M20 or M60. Are either of these synonymous with the others listed? I've tried searching the net for answers but have run up against a wall. Which lock(s) would this key be used in?

Any ideas or insight?

#2 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 07:05 PM

I think when we switched the forum over to the new software this thread was lost... are you still in need of assistance?

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#3 huale768

huale768

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 11:25 PM

OKay guys I've got one for you! :brickwall: I stopped by the Discount Drug Mart across from where I work as they sell Ilco blanks. No problem, I've bought several there. I was in search of a few blanks I didn't already have and saw a Master Lock "M20/M60". Now in any of the key sets one can purchase I see an M19 and an M21 listed by never an M20 or M60. Are either of these synonymous with the others listed? I've tried searching the net for answers but have run up against a wall. Which lock(s) would this key be used in?I think when we switched the forum over to the new software this thread was lost... are you still in need of assistance?