• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Robvs

Robvs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 03:23 PM

I read all of the internet that Bumpkey.us has slow processing. I ordered an 11 key set late Monday and got it on Wednesday. I'm in the North East US. I've never had ANYTHING arrive so quickly. Nice!

#2 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 11:59 PM

I read all of the internet that Bumpkey.us has slow processing. I ordered an 11 key set late Monday and got it on Wednesday. I'm in the North East US. I've never had ANYTHING arrive so quickly. Nice!

I'd like to know where you read this?

We've really been trying to get all orders out in 24 hours. And, for the most part ---- we've been doing it! :smoker:

Anyhow, we're happy that we met and hopefully exceeded your expectations.

Thanks,

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#3 -Diesel-

-Diesel-

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:37 PM

Good news, I just ordered a Yale Y1. Eastern US. Hope to see it soon!

#4 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:09 PM

Good news, I just ordered a Yale Y1. Eastern US. Hope to see it soon!

Looks like it came in after shipping hours. We'll have it out tomorrow, Thursday Sept. 10th. Should be up north to you early next week.

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#5 ChicagoLocks

ChicagoLocks

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 12:43 AM

Thats really great. looking like its fast in providing services. I am also planning to order few stuffs from them so thanks for the review.
Sandy