• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 best

best

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 09:18 PM

Has anyone heard of the lock brand Best? They are used on LOTS of commercial buildings. Does anyone know about building a bump key for that lock? I haven't been able to find anything.

#2 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 10:53 PM

Sure, you mean a bump key set like our best bump key package?

You will notice this particular set included 10 cut by code keys... NONE of these keys have been copied. They are originals and are either cut from a nickel silver key (the majority of our best keys use this strong material) or a nickel plated solid brass key.

I made a post about the best commercial bump key set on our forum, but forgot to follow up with the set. Sorry!

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#3 best

best

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 01:07 PM

Thanks for getting back to me.

So I assume this would work on any Best lock?

#4 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 08:34 AM

Thanks for getting back to me.

So I assume this would work on any Best lock?

While this set might not work for every set, it will work for the majority of key BEST key ways out there.

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#5 ChicagoLocks

ChicagoLocks

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:55 PM

Sure, you mean a bump key set like our best bump key package?

You will notice this particular set included 10 cut by code keys... NONE of these keys have been copied. They are originals and are either cut from a nickel silver key (the majority of our best keys use this strong material) or a nickel plated solid brass key.

I made a post about the best commercial bump key set on our forum, but forgot to follow up with the set. Sorry!

yeah, I read your post about bump key and that was really helpful for me.your post provided me lots information that I was searching for. thanks

Sandy