• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 NewbieBumper

NewbieBumper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 03:40 PM

Are you guys even making keys still? I was going to buy one but haven't recieved a answer to my question earlier in these forums.

#2 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 05:25 PM

Eh?

Searching for your question now...

Sorry about that -- just searched for your thread and have made a reply.

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#3 NewbieBumper

NewbieBumper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 10:11 PM

Okay, so I just purchased one KW1 key. I live in South Carolina. Can I expect it in the next 5 to 7 days or are you backed up right now?

#4 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 02:53 PM

No back up. Your order will go out today!

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#5 NewbieBumper

NewbieBumper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 03:05 PM

Thanks! I'm excited about recieving it so I'll be keeping an eye out for it.

#6 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 08:17 PM

You got it.

Depending on how well the USPS is running, you *might* see an update tonight. No promises though!

James K. - Lead Support

#7 NewbieBumper

NewbieBumper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 08:55 PM

It says Complete now. :) So what all does complete mean? Does that mean its been shipped out and all?

#8 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 08:58 PM

It says Complete now. :) So what all does complete mean? Does that mean its been shipped out and all?

Correct. You should see a 'delivery confirmation' number attached to your invoice now. This number is ONLY a delivery confirmation number.
As mentioned in the last post, the USPS *might* make an update before the delivery of the item, or they might not. Who knows. The only real update that's guaranteed to take place is the one that says 'delivered'. Gotta love it. :brickwall:

Thanks,

James K. - Lead Support

#9 NewbieBumper

NewbieBumper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:38 PM

Ah, I understand. I'll keep you updated on how everything goes. I appreciate the Customer Support. I'm sure I will be quite happy with my purchase. :)

#10 NewbieBumper

NewbieBumper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:26 PM

Sorry! I have one more question. Do I have to be available to sign anything when the key gets here? I have to work so that may not be possible. I'm a little confused about the signature part mentioned on USPS's website.

#11 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 02:33 AM

Sorry! I have one more question. Do I have to be available to sign anything when the key gets here? I have to work so that may not be possible. I'm a little confused about the signature part mentioned on USPS's website.

Your order was not big enough to require signature. Additionally, it's small enough that it should be delivered with 'normal' mail via the USPS.

James K. - Lead Support

#12 NewbieBumper

NewbieBumper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 07:01 AM

Thanks again. Sorry, but as my name suggests I'm new to this and full of questions.

#13 NewbieBumper

NewbieBumper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 07:03 AM

Wow, I'm extremely happy with my purchase. I paid and recieved it 3 days later. It only took 2 days to ship from Florida to South Carolina and I managed to bump my lock 3 times in a row on my first 3 tries! :) Thanks bumpkey.us!

#14 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 09:08 PM

Wow, I'm extremely happy with my purchase. I paid and recieved it 3 days later. It only took 2 days to ship from Florida to South Carolina and I managed to bump my lock 3 times in a row on my first 3 tries! :) Thanks bumpkey.us!

Glad you received your key so quickly and were able to bump your lock!

Just wish the Wings would have won. :furious3:

James K. - Lead Support

#15 NewbieBumper

NewbieBumper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 10:35 PM

Glad you received your key so quickly and were able to bump your lock!

Just wish the Wings would have won. :furious3:

Oh my gosh I know! I watched it too. My world came tumbling down.

#16 downunder

downunder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:39 AM

Although this is an old question I will answer it - yes they are still makng keys and I know it because I got one few weeks ago. They did a great job.