• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 pickdude

pickdude

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 03:48 PM

Hey -- first time poster here hope I don't step on any toes :)

I'm new to bump keys. I've had picks for a long time and got pretty good at using them but I want to see how I can do with bumping. I have a set of bump keys that were given to me but I want to be able to practice without going around looking for locks to bump. You can only learn so much with the locks on your own place.

I was looking at a very cool lock picking practice kit I found on a google search. I don't know if any of you use practice stands for bumping but I think it would be the best way to do it. The kit is called a YouTube Practice Kit. The low price surprised me because you get a lot of stuff. You can do a google search for it. I found only one site carrying it, lockpickersmall.com. I bought a pick set from these guys a year ago and was very happy with it so I think the company is a good one.

How do the rest of you practice this????

Thanx

pickdude

#2 Jim2100

Jim2100

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 09:17 PM

HI

I just saw that set also. And I was wondering if you ever got it and what you think of it. Is it worth getting?

Jim

#3 huale768

huale768

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 11:24 PM

I'm new to bump keys. I've had picks for a long time and got pretty good at using them but I want to see how I can do with bumping. I have a set of bump keys that were given to me but I want to be able to practice without going around looking for locks to bump. You can only learn so much with the locks on your own place.
I was looking at a very cool lock picking practice kit I found on a google search. I don't know if any of you use practice stands for bumping but I think it would be the best way to do it. The kit is called a YouTube Practice Kit. The low price surprised me because you get a lot of stuff. You can do a google search for it. I found only one site carrying it, lockpickersmall.com. I bought a pick set from these guys a year ago and was very happy with it so I think the company is a good one.I just saw that set also. And I was wondering if you ever got it and what you think of it. Is it worth getting?

#4 adani109

adani109

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:36 PM

Your blog is actually among the finest . All round impact of the website is simply marvelous .
locksmith Des Plaines IL
locksmith Elgin IL
locksmith Glenview IL
locksmith Highland Park IL
locksmith Niles IL
locksmith Northbrook IL
locksmith Schaumburg IL
locksmith Waukegan IL
locksmith Wheeling IL
locksmith Chicago IL
locksmith Downers Grove IL
locksmith Streamwood IL
locksmith Addison IL
locksmith Aurora IL
locksmith Bartlett IL
locksmith Bolingbrook IL
locksmith Carol Stream IL
locksmith Elmhurst IL
locksmith Glendale Heights IL
locksmith Hanover Park IL
locksmith Lombard IL
locksmith Naperville IL
locksmith Wheaton IL
locksmith Woodridge IL
locksmith Berwyn IL
locksmith Calumet City IL
locksmith Chicago Heights IL
locksmith Cicero IL
locksmith Harvey IL
locksmith Oak Lawn IL
locksmith Oak Park IL
locksmith Orland Park IL
locksmith Tinley Park IL
locksmith Joliet IL
locksmith Crystal Lake IL
locksmith Arlington Hts IL
locksmith Buffalo Grove IL
locksmith Carpentersville IL
locksmith Elk Grove Village IL
locksmith Evanston IL
locksmith Hoffman Estates IL
locksmith Mount Prospect IL
locksmith Mundelein IL
locksmith North Chicago IL
locksmith Palatine IL
locksmith Park Ridge IL
locksmith Skokie IL

#5 ChicagoLocks

ChicagoLocks

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 04:59 AM

I started with some video's on Youtube. once you get the idea then its not a hassle. I mostly practice the locks around me, mostly useless or old ones, sometime also purchased to practice.
Sandy