• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 05:15 PM

Ok so I've been readin alot about bump keys. I ordered a set of KW1's, with the impression that they are ready to go when you receieve them. But I keep reading different stories here. Some say they are ready to go, some say tip and shoulder filing....and some say they come shipped cut at a '9' which is the hardest to bump with and need some valley cuts. I am getting really confused here. Can someone shed some light here please?

thanks!

#2 Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 05:30 PM

actually i just read on the site that they come cut at a '7'... ready to go or need modding? keep reading conflicting stories...

#3 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 09:40 PM

actually i just read on the site that they come cut at a '7'... ready to go or need modding? keep reading conflicting stories...

If you use the 'minimal movement' method further modification would be required.

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#4 Martin

Martin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 01:09 AM

That depends how you use that key, as stated above for minimal movement method you need further modification, if you use pull out method then I think it doesn't really needed.