2 replies to this topic

#1 Sachasmom

Sachasmom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 06:24 PM

So my google search lead me here! :biggrin:

See, I have this locked door in my house. My dear wonderful husband(sarcasm! LOL) installed a Kwikset lock (the kind with the number pad and the key lock) on a door in our house to hide stuff from me. See, there are probably things I need to know behind that door, not to mention, if he drops dead I can't get in there!

I can't find the key I'm sure he hid, nor can I guess the combination. If it was summer, I'm sure he would leave the window open, and I could get in that way! :tongue: Seeing as how its winter, he may notice that I broke the window, and I would like to be able to get in there to see what he is up to more than the one time!

Anyone wanna help a girl out and tell me what I need to do? Errr, besides murder him in his sleep, that is?

#2 majordiscord

majordiscord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 01:03 AM

use a bb gun to shoot a small hole in the window where the lock/locks are and use an ice pick to unlock it/them.

#3 Ronny

Ronny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:06 AM

use a bb gun to shoot a small hole in the window where the lock/locks are and use an ice pick to unlock it/them.

Yeah, I agree what majordiscord said, I also suggest you the same thing to use bb gun for favorable result.