4 replies to this topic

#1 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 05:38 PM

Hi all,

Great news to share with everyone -- we're now 100% caught up!! All orders that have been in our queue have been shipped!

I'd like to thank our very loyal customers for hanging in there with us while we worked to fulfill the orders that were lost in the post. We realize how long some of you had to wait, and for this we're truly sorry.

I'd also like to mention that without our guys here at bumpkey.us working extra long hours there's no way we could have gotten caught up as fast as we did. I'm very appreciative of the hard work and long hours each and everyone of you put in.

This next week we'll be rolling out new products and making a few big announcements. Please ensure your on our newsletter (link on the right hand side of the page at our main site to be notified of our new offerings and services.

THANKS AGAIN!

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#2 eardor

eardor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:12 AM

I got my keys. Thanks. Are you going to post the news on here or is only way to get it thru the newsletter?

#3 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 04:58 AM

I got my keys. Thanks. Are you going to post the news on here or is only way to get it thru the newsletter?

We'll post news on this forum, our newsletter, and on twitter (www.twitter.com/bumpkey)

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#4 eardor

eardor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:47 PM

ok good deal. Also since your caught up can you make some more tutorial videos because I'm having a difficult time using them. Thanks

#5 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 03:50 PM

ok good deal. Also since your caught up can you make some more tutorial videos because I'm having a difficult time using them. Thanks

Yep. This is one of the items we have on our list of things to do.

James K. - Lead Support