4 replies to this topic

#1 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 10:00 PM

Well - not really.

I'd like to clear a few things up about the rules of this forum. We don't have that many - all we ask is that you follow them.

It seems recently we've been getting a lot advertisements \ links to other forums and people trying to sell their own keys. This is simply SPAM. If you own another site you are NOT allowed to post your links all throughout the forum.
If there's enough interest in setting up different sections on this site we'd be more than happy to do that. I mean, we've taken the time to legitimately advertise our sites and quite frankly it's a slap in our faces when we see links to other peoples forums, or other people selling keys. We've invested a lot of money, energy and most importantly OUR TIME to get these sites rolling. All we ask is you keep the discussion to bump keys

We want EVERYONE to be able to benefit from the knowledge contained in these pages, not just customers. With in increase in SPAM it would be alot easier to simply lock the forum down and only allow customers access. Easier yes, but it's something that we DON'T want to do.

I'd also like to say we respect (and appreciate) you, the members of our forum. Without you it would truly be a boring place around here. We have tried to reward our active members (and will continue to!) with contests to win free keys (We pay 100%).

Let me know what you guys think. Any revisions needed? Comments? Complaints? Suggestions?

Let us have it!

Thanks,

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#2 Kristic

Kristic

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 06:41 AM

As for suggestions, I dont really think there is need for any. The forum is nice and easy to navigate. The only real issue among the forum is the increase in spam, but we all are aware that you get what you pay for.

The only minor suggestion I have is to make some more keys. I for one would love to see a bit more of a selection.

Have you also considered selling tomahawks? Its a thought.

It seems that alot of people are under the impression that they cazn buy the set of 5 from you, make a bunch of copies for a buck a piece, and then turn around and sell the copied set for 15 bucks or so. We just got to understand that a copy is NEVER as strong as the original.

#3 mrwhite

mrwhite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 08:05 AM

He only ships via USPS, so I doubt he'll be selling tomahawks. They can't be shipped via USPS, and any other carrier is too expensive for such small packages.

#4 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 12:52 PM

He only ships via USPS, so I doubt he'll be selling tomahawks. They can't be shipped via USPS, and any other carrier is too expensive for such small packages.

Right. Shipping via UPS would run about ~6 dollars!
Right now, that's not something I want to try and work.

#5 bumpfiend

bumpfiend

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 09:27 PM

I think I am guilty as charged and apologise for being so inconsiderate. You know I got banned from lockpicking101 for something else and don't want the same to happen here. I hope you'll notice I contribute a lot to the discussions and don't see it as just an advertising space; however I understand your reasoning.
Is it apprppriate to have my site in my signature? Yes I do sell keys and a striking tool (http://video.tinypic...r.php?v=42j16vp) but as you don't ship to Europe (it seems) I'm not treading on any toes.
I really like this site (it isnpired me to set mine up) and wish to stay a member.
If you're not happy with my URL in the signature just say, and I'll remove it
cheers
bumpfiend
spam all day long.