Photo
- - - - -

How to Properly use a Bump hammer!! and why dont people tell you guys about this?!?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 locksmith673

locksmith673

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:53 PM

Why does no one ever tell you that you have to hit the key with the bump hammer a certain way!?!?

its has to be in the center and completly level to have the best effect on the key...
i got my bump keys yesterday and i coundnt bump at all. but now that my bro told me that the bump hammer has to hit it comletly level, i get the key to turn every other time!!! PLease START TELLING people this!!!!
hold fuckin crap!!!

#2 Revelationsx29a

Revelationsx29a

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 06:27 PM

Why does no one ever tell you that you have to hit the key with the bump hammer a certain way!?!?

its has to be in the center and completly level to have the best effect on the key...
i got my bump keys yesterday and i coundnt bump at all. but now that my bro told me that the bump hammer has to hit it comletly level, i get the key to turn every other time!!! PLease START TELLING people this!!!!
hold fuckin crap!!!

Can't think for yourself?
http://revelationx29a.com/index.php

Fringe discussion in an intellectual environment.

#3 zar13

zar13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:47 PM

Thanks for lettin me know, im just tryin to get into lock bumping this should be very useful.

#4 Willis

Willis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 12:11 AM

Thanks for attention on that topic. Yeah people never talk about the proper way of using the hammer as that is also an important part of bumping.