• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hawkgoalie31

hawkgoalie31

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 12:39 AM

Hey guys I am new to this whole key bumping thing and i am really interested in it. I just have a couple questions. I bought keys from Bump-J. com does any one know if there keys are ok. Also i was wondering wat the numbers mean on my keys. for example on my master lock bump key it says M1 and to the right says M10 and i have to different locks and one of them says no.3 and the other says no5. can i still use the bump key i have or do i need a different one. And last one is it better to pull the key out one knotch or to just hit it while its in.

Thanks

#2 theopratr

theopratr

The Wise One

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 11:30 AM

If the key fits, you're generally on the right track. Master No. 3 is an M1, although I'm out of the country and can't cross check the No. 5 for you. If the M1 fits, chances are that this is the key you need.

I find that with padlocks, the pull-out method is more effective.

#3 ChicagoLocks

ChicagoLocks

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 12:40 AM

Try to see that the key will fit in the key-way. If the key fits and you can turn it with less force then you are on right track. I never purchased any key with this website so I am not sure that the keys they provide are OK or not but you can judge it buy own while working.
Sandy