• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 worldchamp

worldchamp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 05:08 PM

I want to pull off an prank for my senior year. I want to put chickens in the principals office the problem is that the doors are locked. Is it possible if yes how? I was also thinking of writing the number 1,2,3,4,6 and they will think that their is a #5 and keep looking for it while there isn't one LOL.

#2 skip 2 my lou

skip 2 my lou

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:11 PM

More info is needed, and we may need help form some of the more experienced in re-keying locks. It can be done, but we need to know the what make and model the existing locks are. If you know this you can find a:tongue: key to bump them, re-key them and let the games begin.

Disclaimer:

We do not condone this behavior, we don't promote lawbreaking or bending of the rules. Everyone is responsible for thier own actions. Education is the key......ok that was a stretch.
Bump first and ask questions later.

#3 skip 2 my lou

skip 2 my lou

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:12 PM

remember for some reason, I'm still not on a distinguished road. I must be a carnie.

#4 worldchamp

worldchamp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:16 PM

I am not sure which model theirs is. How can I find out cuz if I ask them they might figure out that I put the chickens. Also how about lock picking the doors would that work? And how about the main door are those hard cuz they look hard? then again looks can be deceving.

#5 worldchamp

worldchamp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 12:05 PM

how about if I buy the set with 18 keys should one of those work.

#6 snooKa

snooKa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 01:45 PM

If you do end up doing it you better not get caught, even tho its not recommended as you can get charged with breaking an entry and burglary

#7 skip 2 my lou

skip 2 my lou

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 09:42 PM

If you want to do this (uncondoned activity) all you need right now is some investigative reporting. Get a look at one of the keys used to open said door, if you can see the key you will more than likely be able to match it up again. This is a commercial building, buying the 18 key set wouldn't be a bad idea, but it probably won't open the door. Lock picking however is universal and it will work..........and that is out of my area.

PS If you happen to see one of the school staffs keys, it will more than likely be the odd one. It will look funny and possibly say "do no dup" on it. Usually all the keys in the place will use the same type of key and the same keyway, unless it is some secure area limited to one person.

Remember Patience:smoker:
Rush into it and we will see you on the news.