• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Pin Tumbler

Pin Tumbler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 01:07 AM

After a week or so, I received an email stating my order had been completed. The web page says that "completed" meand the order was shipped... I received the email dated the 8th of March. Today is the 16th or eight days later. Oders can not be traced so i have no idea where it is, but eights days is less time than it takes to go tot he Moon! Any ideas??

PT

#2 snooKa

snooKa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 01:12 AM

I think its bs take a look at this http://www.usps.com/...kandconfirm.htm USPS can be tracked and they should provide us with a shipping number or so because you type that in and it tells you where your item is. I am going to make a thread about this.

#3 Pin Tumbler

Pin Tumbler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 01:16 AM

All that URL will tell you is that Bump told USPS that they were going to mail it, there is no way to tell if it was ever mailed.... not by accident I fear.
Theu gave me a tracking number but it is useless as USPS can only tell if it was delivered and I already know it wasn't!
PT

#4 snooKa

snooKa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 01:18 AM

Um no Pin, it tells you where your item arrived at what specific time ect ect, it just dosent say Bump told USPS to mail it where'd you hear that? *EDIT* they also say if they tried to deliver it to you and if they werent successful they say "left a note" or something like that and say to either call in to go pick it up or reschedule a delivery.

#5 Pin Tumbler

Pin Tumbler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 01:29 AM

Well, I hate to tell you, but thast is not what it says... you try it

#6 snooKa

snooKa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 01:32 AM

Well i found my old tracking number press on additional information and take a look EM074817193IN and stuff but just to show you as an example it states the date and time.

note that its from another website not this website. But they should try and provide this kind of Receipt for better information on our package's.

#7 Pin Tumbler

Pin Tumbler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 01:52 AM

I don't follow you comment..... I used the number sent by Bump and went tothe site you quoted which is the same site listed by
Bump on their site.. what do you mean??? As far as the tracking goes, it seems to indicate that Bump told me it was completed and sent and told the USPS that it was on its way, but that they never sent it....... the question is, has anyone ever received orders from Bump??
PT
PT

#8 snooKa

snooKa

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 01:53 AM

My tracking number is from another site not this one and nevermind i think the reason my tracking was different from this other website is because they used EMS and bumpkey uses FirstClass

#9 Pin Tumbler

Pin Tumbler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 11:42 AM

They ought to try something other that what they use... if they use anything.
PT