• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jacko2000x

Jacko2000x

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 03:25 AM

I am offering 150 Canadian for the 18 key set, i have messaged bumpkey.us three times and still no reply so i might as well try to ask people in the forum to help.

I live in Canada, I am willing to offer 150 dollars Canadian to buy the 18 key set bumpkey.

However, there is going to be a problem, I could have a chance of getting scammed..so my proposal is i am willing to offer anyone 150 to ship to my address, but you have to find a way to gaurentee that i will get my order..if i find it reasonable than the transaction will be made.

thankyou

#2 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 10:08 AM

Please understand that we receive a great deal of e-mail. While I do recall your original e-mail from 2 days ago (we responded to it), I'll have to take another look for any updates to the ticket.

As mentioned in the e-mail, as well as on the forums, we've run into a number of problems shipping to Canada with USPS \ UPS. Perhaps it was just back luck on our part. In any case, we're not going to be shipping to Canada until we can fix all the problems that came up.

Thanks for your understanding ;)

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#3 Excellence

Excellence

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 04:11 PM

I'm also looking to buy the 18 set kit. I talked to Jim K about it and he said it will be a week or two before they start shipping out to canada again.