• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bryjorrin

bryjorrin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 04:55 PM

I ordered some stuff a few days ago. I chose to send a money order.
When I got to the post office, I realized that I didnt remember my order number or the price, but I knew a ballpark estimate.

I sent $70, and the order turned out to be about $65.

I included my username on a peice of paper in the envelope (Alberto is my username).

Is this going to mess up my order?

#2 theopratr

theopratr

The Wise One

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 07:16 PM

I can't speak directly for bumpkey, as I don't work for them, but I'm sure they'll work it out for you. Fire off a message to their support team, filling out the required information, and their friendly staff will let you know how it will be handled.

#3 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 10:26 PM

Sending an extra $5 will not screw anything up -- it will just allow us to buy a few beers! :) Seriously though, we can either modify the order and add extra keys or send a money order back with your order. And as theopratr said, it is always better to contact us directly for order specific questions as we are able to request and provide customer specific details.

Hope I've answered your question!!

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#4 bryjorrin

bryjorrin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 10:15 AM

Actually, I was just hoping that it wouldnt be a problem that I didnt include my order number.

#5 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 05:47 PM

HAH!

My mistake -- not including your order number will not be a problem. Assuming the name \ address is the same as the order, we'll be able to locate it without too many problems.

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.