• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 skip 2 my lou

skip 2 my lou

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 01:43 PM

In the past I've made a few orders from this site. I've been very impressed with both the products and the communication. The quality of the keys simply can't be beat. Many posts and complaints of shipping difficulties brought this post on. I do alot of shopping online, mostly widgets like bumpkeys, tools, ebay, online billpay etc.. Across the board any Item that is shipped from an area in the United States arrives at it's destination in 5-9 days. (not business days) Occasionally, shipping problems occur. This can't be the sellers fault, because it is out of their control. However, if the seller sends an e-mail (usually 2 e-mails) saying it has been processed and another saying it has been shipped with tracking info. If this is done properly the blame falls in the lap of the faulty party. Most of the complaints that have been posted lately are not the fault of this site, but the finger is pointed at them by default. The tracking information is vital, even if it increases the price of shipping.
Sometimes I want items this site doesn't sell. When I buy from other companies, the shipping is much faster but the quality isn't the same, OR the quality is there and you pay 3 times the price. :-(
Slick J. you are doing a great job, keep up the good work!
Bump first and ask questions later.

#2 Mr.172

Mr.172

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 04:57 AM

Can just anyone order from the site or does your order get rejected if you are not on some magical authorized locksmith list like most all other lock tool sites?

#3 theopratr

theopratr

The Wise One

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 07:21 PM

Open to the public. Buy, bump and be happy.

#4 Gobias

Gobias

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 03:53 PM

Skip, what are some products that they don't have that you'd like to buy?
ROUS's? I don't believe the exist.

#5 skip 2 my lou

skip 2 my lou

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 10:09 AM

The tomahawk, several of the sargent keys, titan keys, best keys, picks etc.
Bump first and ask questions later.

#6 Excellence

Excellence

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 04:12 PM

Hopefully they'll start shipping to Canada again.