• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 johnsimms

johnsimms

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:33 PM

IN and OUT in a hurry but no way to know the lay. I wonder if the job is worth the trouble. Whats the best method for a worthwhile pull?

#2 BLK

BLK

Pure Genius

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 03:19 AM

IN and OUT in a hurry but no way to know the lay. I wonder if the job is worth the trouble. Whats the best method for a worthwhile pull?

It looks like English, but I didn't understand a single word you said. What are you talking about? It could be about locksmithing or sex or anything mechanical, but I am not sure which it is.

"I said, English. Do you speak it, :furious3:?" :fighting: Samuel L. :fighting: John Travolta
Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction
Bump it to the next level.

#3 skip 2 my lou

skip 2 my lou

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 05:45 AM

I think it's obvious, this guy is a newbie. Somehow he is on a distinguished road with only 2 posts. I suspect an undercover cop or a wannabe gangster that thinks this whole site is setup so criminals can "secretly" plan their next job on the internet. Because we are, in fact, high tech smooth criminals.....lol.
Unfortunately all we know how to do is buy a 4 dollar key, and make a hammer for $2.50, so we can clean out houses. He's on to us fellas. The gig is up!
Bump first and ask questions later.

#4 theopratr

theopratr

The Wise One

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 04:54 PM

I suggest that everyone who reads this shower BLK with reputation for the outstanding Samuel L. Jackson reference.

If there's anyone on the forum who is interested in breaking and entering, be the job residential, commercial or automotive, I give you the best entry tool ever invented.

It is never miscut, requires no seperate tension tool, can be purchased commercially and works every time with much less expertise than a bump key.