5 replies to this topic

#1 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 09:09 PM

Greetings all!!

It's been a very hectic couple of months down here in sunny north Florida. We've added a new payment processor to our site -- we feel this is pretty big news!! We're now able to (one again) accept payments directly on our site. These payments are securely processed by CyberSource and Bank of America. So far their support \ service has been TOP NOTCH!

Believe it or not, we're still in the process of adding more keys \ products to our online store. Keep a close look out and you'll see some new products coming shortly. We do suggest signing up for our newsletter (located on the main page, lower right side) because you'll be notified when new keys are out. We have yet to send out an e-mail to the newsletter list yet. So please don't worry about getting SPAMMED by us, because it WONT happen!!

Anyway here the deal and the reason for the thread --

THE FIST 2 PEOPLE TO POST IN THIS THREAD WILL EACH RECEIVE A (1) FREE SET OF BUMP KEYS (OUR 5 KEY SET) FROM BUMP KEY US!!!

SO SOMEONE, MAKE A POST AND GET SOME FREE KEYS. THIS CONTEST IS OPEN TO ANYONE REGISTERED BEFORE NOW (THE TIME OF THIS POST). IF YOU'VE ALREADY RECEIVED FREE KEYS FROM US (THEOPRATR, BLK) YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. VOID WERE PROHIBITED BY LAW -- CHECK WITH AN ATTORNEY AND LAW ENFORCEMENT PERSONAL IN YOUR AREA TO SEE IF YOU ARE LEGALLY ALLOWED TO PARTAKE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH ON BUMPKEY.US BEFORE YOUR FREE ORDER WILL BE SHIPPED. YOU WILL ONLY BE ELIGIBLE FOR ONE PRICE. NO DOUBLE POSTING.

Alright. Please make a post so we can give some more keys away for free. It's been way too long since we've done this!! If you're the 1st and 2nd (eligible) poster, please shoot me a PM.

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#2 revdclark

revdclark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 04:16 AM

Sure, sign me up for the newsletter. Always rying to "learn new tricks".

#3 foothill

foothill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 07:28 AM

I'm signed up and waiting for the newsletters. Yes, a free set of keys! keep on bumping

#4 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 08:23 AM

Congrats winners!!

We've been contacted by only one of the winners thus far. The second winner please use the link in my signature to contact us and let us know who you are. Once we hear from you we'll go ahead and setup the gift certificate (it's sent via e-mail) for some free products on our site --------

Looking forward to hearing from you!

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#5 govt1911

govt1911

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 10:27 AM

Story of my life.....just a bit too late! LOL

Slickj,
That's a cool thing to do.

#6 scott6003

scott6003

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 07:35 PM

I am already signed up for the newsletter.

To bad I am to late for the frees :)

Looking forward to the new keys?