• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Happyboy

Happyboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 03:02 PM

hey everyone I am new here. just want to know have anyone use bump-j.com? . I just brought some key off them. before I found this website..
and still they have not ship me keys... just want to know anyone brought form them and do people know if the 11 set here works good like on normal houses.. main brought the key just to mess with my friend..thanks..

#2 govt1911

govt1911

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 03:25 AM

Huh???????

#3 NDE

NDE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 06:29 AM

Which brings me to my next point kids..... Don't smoke crack!

#4 Lock picker

Lock picker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 07:42 AM

You can buy them from here at Bump Key US like you said or you can file a key down yourself. I do this, but I'm going to buy some off of here because they are machine cut and they are more accurate. :cool:
Thanks,
Lock picker

Step up to the next level of Bumping.
Are you ready?

#5 skip 2 my lou

skip 2 my lou

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 11:00 PM

hey everyone I am new here. just want to know have anyone use here? . I just brought some key off them. before I found this website..
and still they have not ship me keys... just want to know anyone brought form them and do people know if the 11 set here works good like on normal houses.. main brought the key just to mess with my friend..thanks..

I'm feelin this man, we gotta stay down in this stuff man. If we slip the man's foot will be on our neck cuz. We ain't goin' for no bullstuff with them other guys, they ain't even from round here................LMAO
Bump first and ask questions later.