• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chorbats

chorbats

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 05:07 PM

Any ideas if your going to sell the bump hammer again? I need something a little more quieter than a plastic spoon. Also, how about the new line of keys that were comming out in july? I will say I've ordered from you twice and you have the best in the market. :bow:Thx you, sincerely

#2 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 04:40 PM

I was on my 'super slow' cell phone connection last week and guess it never sent the message I typed up. Let me try again....

As of right now, we don't have any plans to start offering the bump hammers. Hopefully we'll be able to offer a solution down the road (maybe months, though).

The new line of keys - ohhh yes. Well, right now we've got about 10 or so different key types in stock. I won't give all the details away via this post (because I'm not at the shop and can't remember!) but we've got a number of new padlock keys. It seems these keys (padlock keys) are quite popular, and we aim to please. Another one off the top of my head is the SE1.

To be sure you're notified about new releases be sure to sign up for our newsletter on our main page at: www.bumpkey.us - the bottom right side of the page. We've never sent a message via the newsletter before nor do we don't sell\rent\give\lease\trade your e-mail address so don't worry about SPAM. We've been waiting for a 'big news item' to post a newsletter. I feel when the new keys are available it will be a big deal!!

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#3 chorbats

chorbats

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 11:31 PM

ok. Not to seem rude, but when will the news letter come out. I've been waiting 2 months, is everything going as planned?