• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 skip 2 my lou

skip 2 my lou

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 12:27 PM

I was curious if any of the other bumpers ever play any on-line games. I play dominoes on-line (under the same name) on gamecolony.com.

#2 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 06:25 PM

I've been known to play a few online games from time to time, but that's about it.

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#3 skip 2 my lou

skip 2 my lou

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 09:51 PM

Been through other online shooting games, the problem is, the cheaters. Thats what turned me on to dominoes. I got tired of watching this "really fast guy" get the flag and run away while I took 4 steps.

I would like everyone to simply share you favorite web site ( other than this one. ) I'm probably like most people, I've only seen 8% of what the internet has to offer.

Bump first and ask questions later.

#4 lancen833

lancen833

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 02:09 PM

Kingdom of loathing is a pretty good online game. Really well written.

#5 theopratr

theopratr

The Wise One

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 11:45 PM

I would like everyone to simply share you favorite web site ( other than this one. ) I'm probably like most people, I've only seen 8% of what the internet has to offer.

Kitco has a great site which deals with spot prices for metals, if you're into mineral prospecting, investing or coins.

And if you are of a scientific and/or crazy persuasion, United Nuclear has a great site with an epic amount of amazing stuff. It's not updated as often as I'd like, but I almost load my pants every time they put something new on there, be it depleted uranium metal or super strong magnets... you'll find something that you want.

They used to sell laser pointers that were ACTUALLY laser pointers. They were a bit on the expensive side, but you could burn plastic, pop balloons at a distance... unfortunately, it appears as though they are no longer available. :mad:

I was saving my pennies.

#6 skip 2 my lou

skip 2 my lou

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 11:14 PM

In my endless road to finding what makes us tick, I thought I'd list a few more of my hobbies. I also have a strong background in hunting, you name it, I've probably hunted it. Concealed handgun license and a small amount of combat handgun training. As I've grown older, (now 33) I'm getting further away from hunting and firearms. A strong background in video games, from pong and space invaders (old days) to grand theft auto and fight night round 3. I grew up in the country and live in the city, this makes a person very versitile.
Bump first and ask questions later.

#7 Rene

Rene

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 01:34 PM

I like playing "Command and Conquer: Renegade" multiplayer. It's the most strategic shooter i know of. It's kinda old now but there's still plenty of servers with a lot of people. Plus most computers nowadays should be able to run it just fine. In it, both teams have bases with various buildings. A refinery for money, a barracks to purchase advanced characters, a war factory to buy vehicles, on some maps a main base defense (don't even try attacking it with just a soldier) and a power plant. When the power plant dies the main base defense goes offline and the prices of things double.

#8 bryjorrin

bryjorrin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 03:42 PM

I like playing "Command and Conquer: Renegade"

I havent played that particular game, but they are mostly similar, and they are great.

I play Command and conquer 3: Tiberium wars on Xbox live.

I also play halo 3, and others, mostly console based.

#9 sallyshooter

sallyshooter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:18 PM

I used to play on xbox live but now I'm more focused on my goals and then with enough stability I will get back to casual gaming again.

#10 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:00 PM

I used to spend a huge part of my day on worldwinner, used to play all arcade games there, right now I am busier with studying, working and other stuff so I play less. But still I am extremely addicted to "Plants Vs Zombies", it has to be my favorite game ever.

#11 sallyshooter

sallyshooter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:32 AM

I like plants vs zombies too. The second game is excellent.