- - - - -

How does bump key resident looks work?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_domina_*

Guest_domina_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2007 - 08:28 AM

i really wanna know how bump key secured locks work. can someone tell me the technics or send me a link with an overview?

thank you very much.

#2 BLK

BLK

Pure Genius

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 09:14 AM

http://www.bumpkeyfo...read.php?t=1057 Just about everything you need to know about bump keys is in this thread. Otherwise, use the SEARCH function to find any other info that you want.
Bump it to the next level.

#3 Guest_domina_*

Guest_domina_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2007 - 11:38 AM

"OFFICIAL THREAD: can't get bump keys to work" i dont start a new thread because my bumpkey doesnt work and i dont wanna know something about bumpkeys, just about bumpkey secured looks.

and when i use the board search engine it say that it doesnt found something or it shows my thread.

#4 BLK

BLK

Pure Genius

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 12:42 PM

"OFFICIAL THREAD: can't get bump keys to work" i dont start a new thread because my bumpkey doesnt work and i dont wanna know something about bumpkeys, just about bumpkey secured looks.

and when i use the board search engine it say that it doesnt found something or it shows my thread.

Define a secured locks. What do you mean by secured locks?
Bump it to the next level.

#5 alpha23

alpha23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 04:15 PM

Locks like Medeco and other "high secerity" locks. Right domina?

#6 yattiaman

yattiaman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 03:09 AM

Bump resistant locks, I've heard about that reading Italian websites...strange that I can read something like "anti-bump key lock" on italian websites, but nothing simply on bump keys..