#1 scott6003

scott6003

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 07:27 PM

I saw in your vedio you said

"This is thie bump Key Hammer we sell here"

Where can I buy that on your site and how much is it?

Thanks

#2 Omega99

Omega99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 07:07 PM

"bumping" ;)

#3 Rogue

Rogue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 10:06 AM

this site no longer offers the bumping hammer. Just google the term "Bumping Hammer" and you should be able to find a place to buy one.
You have a kwikset knob lock and no dead bolt on your doors and you think you can keep me out... aww thats so cute.

#4 skip 2 my lou

skip 2 my lou

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 04:44 PM

I've found that it make a huge difference in bump success rate depending on the bump hammer. With the same key, lock, and person, changing the striking object. In my opinion it makes as much difference as the torque on the key. I can't wait till my tomahawk arrives (2 or 3 days.)

It was expensive for a hammer, but I'm willing to bet - worth it.
Bump first and ask questions later.

#5 Rogue

Rogue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 01:12 AM

I've found that it make a huge difference in bump success rate depending on the bump hammer. With the same key, lock, and person, changing the striking object. In my opinion it makes as much difference as the torque on the key. I can't wait till my tomahawk arrives (2 or 3 days.)

It was expensive for a hammer, but I'm willing to bet - worth it.

I've tried a couple different bump hammers and oddly enough what i have found works best for me is the wooden handle of a standard claw hammer.
You have a kwikset knob lock and no dead bolt on your doors and you think you can keep me out... aww thats so cute.