• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ashot

ashot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 01:26 AM

BumpKey.Us shipped to wrong address. Google Checkout History shows I entered the correct one. Emailed customer support twice asking what's going to happen to my items since USPS shows delivery status as "Undeliverable as Addressed". I've had no problems receiving packages in the past. Customer support has told me the address they shipped it to, line 2 was blank when I KNOW I had filled it in. I already e-mailed customer support again and I don't mind waiting a couple more days for a response, but I just received a new email - "order invoice update". My order status is COMPLETE now. I didn't even receive it. And apparently they had switched my shipping address line 2 with the billing address line 2. What Is Going To Be Done?
It seems that this 'John Davenport' is oblivious to the fact that my item was shipped to the wrong address.

"Please advise to any problems.

If there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us again!!"

Holy crud. I already told you the problem.

Okay sorry guys. Getting a bit carried away. Someone tell me what I should do? Should I just wait for a response to the email I sent out yesterday?

#2 theopratr

theopratr

The Wise One

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 09:27 PM

Give them a day or two to respond... I hear they've been having some problems with Google Checkout, so perhaps that's the root of the problem.

Either way, it's a small business and they're often swamped with orders. They always, in the end, make sure that you get your products and that they meet the highest standards. I've purchased keys from every single major retailer, and these are the only people that have never sold me a key that was anything less than excellent. A few checkout problems, occasional long shipping times... it's definitively worth the wait.

#3 ashot

ashot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 03:17 PM

All right. Thanks. For the reassurance.

#4 antihaxer

antihaxer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 06:04 PM

I hate waiting for stuff to arrive. :(

#5 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 06:38 PM

Again, as theopratr stated, Google Check Out (GCO) has been 'acting up' on our site. Our software developer has been notified and we are assured that 'an update is coming'. The no address on line 2 was a new problem for them, they had never seen it before.

Let me give you a little back ground with GCO orders, first.
They are not like normal orders. We are not able to edit the status of the order (hense why you received a notification that your order was complete when we edited the address). It also doesn't allow us to re attach a tracking number as easily, we have to change it via a different method.

But, we've got your order fixed and sent out. We've also temporally disabled GCO as we just can't be sure that problems like this won't come up again.

Sorry for the problems:drinking:

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.