#21 lillylockpicker

lillylockpicker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationNew York, New York

Posted 28 December 2015 - 07:10 AM

Lock picking is nice. lock bumping is also nice. it would be nicer to know both of them. 

#22 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 01:04 AM

Bump keys faster than picking? Kwikset, Schlage (obverse keyways) 4 pin master padlocks should all pick rather quickly. Many faster than bumping, if you are a skilled picker. And picking (if done well) damages the lock less than bumping

For me, I guess its both. It will depends on the person. If you are a skilled bumper and not so much into picking, then you will be  faster in bumping than in picking. Bumping will damage the lock only if the bumper is not that skilled in key bumping. :-)

#23 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 01:15 AM

Well, my friend you will see all the odd happenings around this world, some people feel so accomplished when they do tasks what others rarely know about then its the human nature to gather all the golden stones in one basket, "Hey this lock is new, lets bump it or you bet I will bump your home's front door in 10 second", then it continues,,,smile.png

True. :-) It's the craving for the challenge lol.  It may not even be a challenge against anyone. It may even be like beating your own record :-) It's out of curiousity and challenge that you want to know if you can open a certain lock or not. Or how fast you can do that.  

#24 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 02:43 AM

True. :-) It's the craving for the challenge lol.  It may not even be a challenge against anyone. It may even be like beating your own record :-) It's out of curiousity and challenge that you want to know if you can open a certain lock or not. Or how fast you can do that.  

Yes, thats what i am talking about and such cravings actually makes us human beings