• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 drummond52

drummond52

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 09:12 PM

You tell us not to post on here but to send email or fill out the form, but I am getting tired of not getting any answer, You told me that a US address would work great, I send yopu this address in the form of 2 emails and on your help line, are going to ship these keys out once and for all, this is getting a bit old, Thanks.......................drummond

#2 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:13 PM

Drummond,

The whole reason for not starting threads is not that we don't want to hear from our customers... because we do. The reason is to consolidate all of our communications in one spot to ensure better, more accurate answers to the many customer support questions we receive on a daily basis.

Let me run through the process that just happened:
When I saw this thread I opened up and read. I tried searching for any e-mails from the e-mail address you used to register on this board but couldn't find any. I quickly searched for other threads you posted in for any reference to what your real address was.... and failed. Needless to say, it took a while to try and run down what e-mail belonged to you, 'drummond52'.

We simply don't have the man power to answer every e-mail under 12 hrs... Some e-mails do take a bit longer longer to answer but we do answer every single message. Sometimes AOL blocks our e-mails (we're working on it) but we do respond to every e-mail.

I'm working on the e-mail queue now... expect a reply tonight!

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#3 drummond52

drummond52

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 09:16 PM

Thank you I got your email re my order, I replied to the email you sent me a while ago stating that the alternate shipping address would be fine, I do not understand the confussion about finding my email address that I used. Anyway that is neither here or there the items are being shipped.
Thanks you.......................drummond