• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 dicktracy

dicktracy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 06:10 AM

Hi, I was going to buy bump keys from bumpkey.us and have them ship them to Canada but bumpkey.us recently stopped shipping to Canada. Is there some other site that ships bump keys to Canada? Thanks.

Edit: BumpKey.US Now ships to Canada!

#2 djvandal

djvandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 06:28 PM

How recently did they stop? because i got mine today and im in canada I could be wrong though but maybe take a look into it the US Postal service does deliver to canada so i believe that option will work

#3 Joe42

Joe42

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 08:07 PM

Can't you just get a mailbox in the US at one of those Mailboxes Etc places? Place your order and have it sent there.

Or if you know someone in the US, make arrangements with them to have your order mailed to them, then they can mail it to you.

#4 p0rsche

p0rsche

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 12:42 PM

I was gonna order from bumpkey.us too, but I just bought 10 bumpkeys on e.Bay instead I'll let everyone know my experiences with e.Bay + Canada bumpkey shipping and the quality of it.

Hope this helps everyone in Canada!!

#5 generalpepper

generalpepper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 04:13 PM

Hey p0rsche, when you bought the set of bump keys on ebay, which seller di you buy it from? I also live in Canada and i couldn't find a seller on ebay.

#6 AdmiralKnight

AdmiralKnight

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 08:37 PM

It's funny, I literally went out and got a cc today to order a set, course I didn't check untill I got home, no shipping to Canada. Lame.

#7 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 11:12 AM

Searching through this forum we noticed this post... hate to bump an old thread... but

BumpKey.US has been shipping to Canada for a number of months now

Shipping starts as low as 5 dollars for small orders.

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#8 ChicagoLocks

ChicagoLocks

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 11:19 PM

Searching through this forum we noticed this post... hate to bump an old thread... but

BumpKey.US has been shipping to Canada for a number of months now

Shipping starts as low as 5 dollars for small orders.

thanks for the info, its really good to know that shipping starts at low rates at $5.
Sandy