• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 05:39 PM

After too many problems with lost \ undelivered orders we will be canceling shipping service to Canada. We expect to have another solution in place in the coming months.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

*Update April 27th*

We've checked on shipping to Canada via the UPS. Here's what we are going to do:

- Past Canadian orders that are still in the 'Processing' phase WILL be shipped on Monday via UPS AT OUR EXPENSE.
- If shipping via UPS works (well) this time around, we will start offering that option to our Canadian customers only.
----------------------
*UPDATE MAY 03*
Due to our payment processor going down, all orders were further delayed while we attempted to fix it. Canadian orders will be shipped today.

Please note, shipping via UPS is rather expensive and we will actually be taking a rather large loss on this. We're trying to fix the problem that arose when shipping via USPS to our Canadian customers. If you do NOT want your order please CONTACT US so we can make arrangements to refund your order BEFORE it's shipped.

Sorry for the problems with shipping... it's a work in progress!

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#2 drummond52

drummond52

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 11:14 PM

Ok so what about my order, I still have not received an email telling me it has been shipped and I tried emailing you but you are not excepting any emails, if you are not going to ship my order to Canada do I get a refund. Thanks...................drummond

#3 drummond52

drummond52

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 11:21 PM

Actually further to my post, I will pay the extra to have my order shipped fedex with a tracking number, just let me know how much. [email protected]

Thanks....................drummond

#4 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 11:35 PM

Drummond,

Please take a look at this thread: http://www.bumpkeyfo...read.php?t=1428

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#5 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 11:32 AM

Bump Read Post 1

James K. - Lead Support

#6 p0rsche

p0rsche

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 11:21 AM

Hi,

I'm from Toronto, Canada and I'm very interested in your 5 key set. I noticed in your checkout system CANADA is not an option. I'm wondering
1) How long before you can implement the system for Canadian shipping.
2) If it's going to take too long, would you mind accepting a private sale for me. i.e. the $12.99 + USPS (don't do UPS - waste of money). Please PM me or contact me by e-mail.

I think if you open up to the Canadian market it'll be a whole diff ballgame , much more customers.

Regards

#7 johntuan

johntuan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 07:38 PM

just pointing something out but in your order form theres no where to put your province in for Canadian customers, so that may be the problem with lost or undeliverable orders...

#8 donuthole

donuthole

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 11:22 AM

did you really shipped ? i ordered on 17-04-2007 and still waiting...

#9 ql00a1

ql00a1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 05:57 AM

After too many problems with lost \ undelivered orders we will be canceling shipping service to Canada. We expect to have another solution in place in the coming months.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

*Update April 27th*

We've checked on shipping to Canada via the UPS. Here's what we are going to do:

- Past Canadian orders that are still in the 'Processing' phase WILL be shipped on Monday via UPS AT OUR EXPENSE.
- If shipping via UPS works (well) this time around, we will start offering that option to our Canadian customers only.
----------------------
*UPDATE MAY 03*
Due to our payment processor going down, all orders were further delayed while we attempted to fix it. Canadian orders will be shipped today.

Please note, shipping via UPS is rather expensive and we will actually be taking a rather large loss on this. We're trying to fix the problem that arose when shipping via USPS to our Canadian customers. If you do NOT want your order please contact us so we can make arrangements to refund your order BEFORE it's shipped.

Sorry for the problems with shipping... it's a work in progress!

On May 03. You said "Canadian orders will be shipped today ( via UPS)" When i order some key from your website. What are you say ?
"You had stopped accepting Canadian orders and thought it was disabled on your bump key.us page":frown:. What dose it mean ?

#10 donuthole

donuthole

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 03:23 PM

they just cancelled it all

at least thats what they told me in a email

#11 ql00a1

ql00a1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 05:15 PM

anyone know any website sale bumpkey and ship to Canada?

#12 donuthole

donuthole

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 02:44 PM

nice ! order failed and no refund...

this is bs

#13 scott6003

scott6003

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 04:27 PM

You know they don't ship to Canada what do you expect?

#14 donuthole

donuthole

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 06:08 AM

i didnt know it when i first order

#15 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 12:10 AM

nice ! order failed and no refund...

this is bs

donuthole,

Wow - really sorry we missed this one. There's two steps to doing a refund in PayPal; the first is you've got to enter in the amount and then on the next step you've got to confirm that you want to do it.
What's happened in the past is we haven't 'confirmed' the refund.

In any case, I'm extremely sorry for this mix up. Since refund is not an option any more, I've gone ahead and sent you the cost of the order plus 3 dollars to cover any fees you might incur.

James K. - Lead Support

#16 failure05

failure05

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:04 AM

I'm from Canada with Verified Premier PayPal. I would pay the expensive UPS shipping np, can't seem to find any sets for sale to Canadians elsewhere. Send me an email if possible so I can pay for this. UPS is always 100% reliable and if I pay the bonus expenses for shipment, I don't see why this would give you any problems, stay in touch.