• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 krayziedxc

krayziedxc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 12:36 AM

im new..and this sounds very interesting i saw a video. i never new about this. i also boought a bumpkey proof lock, well anyways i been lock out of my own room many times but im glad i found info on bump keys. my question is can anyone give me a direct link to a key that will eventually open any regular doors, nothing hard..i appricate just for a first time user..wanna try it out..or can i use my own key?? pictures would be great,closer pic..just to see how you guys do these stuff.

#2 theopratr

theopratr

The Wise One

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 01:18 AM

anyways i been lock out of my own room many times but im glad i found info on bump keys

If you're locked out of a room, you'd better own the building that the room is in, otherwise it's a felony.

can anyone give me a direct link to a key that will eventually open any regular doors

Each keyway uses a different key. There is no key that will open "any regular door."

i appricate just for a first time user..wanna try it out..or can i use my own key?? pictures would be great,closer pic..just to see how you guys do these stuff.

On these very forums there are 3,047 posts, not including this one, that are absolutely full of information about bump keys, locks, methods, etc. The important stuff for beginners has even been marked as stickies on top. Read all of it... several times... before posting a general question. Use the search function, whatever question you have, it's probably been answered several times already.

If you're looking to purchase a set of the most common bump keys, the company that hosts this forum offers the best around. Check out the link at the bottom of this post.

#3 krayziedxc

krayziedxc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 01:42 PM

If you're locked out of a room, you'd better own the building that the room is in, otherwise it's a felony.

i said in my owned room meaning i live in a house.. all doors now have bump proofs

#4 BLK

BLK

Pure Genius

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 02:16 PM

all doors now have bump proofs

What kind of locks do you have that are bump proof?
Bump it to the next level.

#5 sniper101

sniper101

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 02:32 PM

look around the forum and you will easily find the answer to all these questions. You should do some more research on locks and bumping, before asking some of these questions. There is no key that will open any regular door, there are different keyways, the most common being kwikset and schlage for households and businesses. Go to www.bumpkey.us, and you will find pictures and prices of keys.

#6 theopratr

theopratr

The Wise One

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 12:20 AM

anyways i been lock out of my own room many times but im glad i found info on bump keys

i said in my owned room meaning i live in a house.. all doors now have bump proofs

I'm making no accusations sir, just covering your ass. Bumping has been popular amongst college students, and they often decide to try to practice on their dorm room locks. For honorable intentions, this is due to a lack of funds for a proper practice lock.

If they get caught, despite the fact that the lock was on the door to their own room if they are reported, the college can prosecute them for a variety of things. Knowing the law can seriously help you avoid any problems, so my statement was for your own benefit.

Also... bump proof locks, eh? What kind of locks are you working with? We're always looking for a challenge around here. :biggrin:

#7 MrLocks

MrLocks

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:21 AM

I agree with the above statements that If you really want to practice then always work on unused locks because trying bumping on any used locks may sometimes be against law
Sandy