• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bumpfiend

bumpfiend

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 04:23 PM

I've been banned from the lockpicking 101 site. They didn;t tell me why just to contact the admin (which doesn;t seem possible). It might have been as I called them a little bit anal, which unfortunatley, they were. Anyone else had trouble with them? Or know how to contact their admin?
cheers

#2 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 04:32 PM

I've been banned from the lockpicking 101 site. They didn;t tell me why just to contact the admin (which doesn;t seem possible). It might have been as I called them a little bit anal, which unfortunatley, they were. Anyone else had trouble with them? Or know how to contact their admin?
cheers

LOL - "have been as I called them a little bit anal, which unfortunatley, they were. "

Too funny.

[email protected] is the email for the owner of the domain. Or atleast thats what its listed as.

As far as another contact... no clue. GL

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#3 bumpfiend

bumpfiend

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 05:52 PM

Thanks for that, I cant believe it. I'm actually gutted, there's loads of information there. I think it's important to maintain a good relationship with other lock picking practices, it can only enhance your knowledge and make for better bumping. Whacking a set of teeth into a lock is nver going to advance the practice. I think you need to know the why's and how's. So I'm going to write him and protest vehemently against the board. He can stuff and probationary period. They've got to lighten up before I have them back really.

#4 Menthol

Menthol

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 09:47 PM

have you tried using an anonymizer? anonymouse doesn't work for me, but the cloak does. Try the following link... if it doesn't work, try it manually.

http://www.the-cloak...picking101.com/
I make cigarettes more delicious.

#5 bumpfiend

bumpfiend

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 05:58 PM

I'll give that a go. Strange I haven't thought of such a thing before, mioght help me back into one of the other hundred or so forums I've upset lol
cheers
spam all day long.