Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:39 PM

Posted Image

#2 theopratr

theopratr

The Wise One

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:53 PM

Bypassing locks not by bumping, but instead by their trying to flee in terror, being seized and sent to Gitmo.

#3 BLK

BLK

Pure Genius

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 07:11 AM

I would be afraid I would damage my key or lock using a Big Dick Hammer.:banana:
Bump it to the next level.

#4 MrLocks

MrLocks

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 10:06 PM

Unnecessary use of hammer will definitely damage the key and make the key unusable. Using it with right technique and always with little force will do the job.
Sandy

#5 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 11:48 AM

Unnecessary use of hammer will definitely damage the key and make the key unusable. Using it with right technique and always with little force will do the job.

That can also work if you have that technique...the hammer is only used for additional force...not necessarily a hammer but something that you can use to bump the key... :)

#6 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 02:53 AM

Somewhere in this forum i have seen people mentioning about using shoe heel as a bump hammer, as long as they know when to hit, how to it and how much to it, smile.png

• TanVanMan likes this

#7 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 06:12 AM

Somewhere in this forum i have seen people mentioning about using shoe heel as a bump hammer, as long as they know when to hit, how to it and how much to it, smile.png

probably it will be the ladies that would be doing it...or the gentlemen when drunk...hihi

#8 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 06:42 AM

probably it will be the ladies that would be doing it...or the gentlemen when drunk...hihi

Might be, but i don't know much about women in bumping field...