#1 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 09:30 AM

Read here: http://www.bumpkeyfo...cement.php?f=29

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#2 Bump123

Bump123

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 09:49 AM

That sucks, I just purchased a 1,500 key set from herehereherehere for $700

Read here: http://www.bumpkeyfo...cement.php?f=29

#3 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 09:52 AM

i guess the hereherehere filter is not working!! it's supposed to replace e-bay and a few other things with something funny =(

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#4 theopratr

theopratr

The Wise One

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 10:48 AM

WOW! That was fast shipping! I guess UPS is working out better than USPS...

This has the best variety ever... I didn't even know that they made bump keys for tubular locks! I just tried out the Medeco (MED5) on the jewelry store down the street (with permission of course), and got it open on the third attempt using pull-out.

I was very happy to get the display along with my keys, just for organizations sake, but was upset that although one is pictured, no key cutting machine is included. But, for $100, it's really not worth complaining about. I'm off to see if the 8 pin tubular key and the Abloy key work... off to check out the vending machines at school. :biggrin:

Thank you, bumpkey.us, for offering this package at such an affordable price.

#5 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 10:57 AM

You are one of the lucky ones... we JUST upped the price to 4,000 USD. Shipping alone on this item was well above 100 dollars.

In any case, enjoy our new keys!! :smoker:
  • BLK likes this

James K. - Lead Support

#6 bentpick

bentpick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 12:07 PM

My favorite bump key was the large skeleton key that bumps ancient lever locks!!!!! Man you guys are amazing!!!!!! :biggrin:
  • BLK likes this

#7 kespup

kespup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 02:25 PM

I just ordered 2 sets. The tips and shoulders on this set have been modified to perfection for the minimal movement method. And this set is shipped FedEx overnight for FREE!
  • BLK likes this

#8 BLK

BLK

Pure Genius

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 03:03 PM

Scotty just beamed me up a set and I could not be more satisfied with the quality and effectiveness of these keys. I have yet to try any of these keys that didn't work on the first bump. 1,000 keys with the "1 bump mojo" guaranty! :bow:
Bump it to the next level.