• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 03:22 PM

This thread is for Testimonials ONLY. No support will be given here.

So we got our first testimonial today!!! If you have something to say about your ordering experience please post a reply.

I wasn't going to post this as I almost never believe "site testimonials" that come from the site owner. But this is our first... So up it goes!

--------------------------------------8/25/06--------------------------------------

Hello!

Thanks SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME. I got the keys and the work!!! You're more than welcome to put this on your forum:

Hello,

My name is James. When I first heard of Bump keys, I ordered 2 sets from Ebay. 30 minutes later, ebay told me they're taking them off the site, but all processed orders will go through. Upon reciept, however, all they gave me were 5 blank keys!!!!

I then ordered them from bumpkey.us. I must admit, there was a VERY small shipping problem (not the fault of the sender), but he replied to every one of my emails extremely fast. It's nice to know that he'll do whatever is needed to get the items to you.

When I got them, it took me about 5 minutes to figure it out, but I can now use them in under 20 seconds. They work!!!!

(Please DON'T use my name or email address in the post)

Thanks,
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

--------------------------------------------------------------

#2 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 05:01 PM

We'll we've had a ton of orders and no one want's to say anything positve or negative about their experience. Don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing! Someone say something.

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#3 gunman

gunman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 09:10 PM

I ordered 13 Bumpkeys on a Friday in by Monday 3 days later they were here. Now that is fast shipping from Flordia to Indiana. The only trouble I have had, I can't get anything open yet. I have worked hours and read every post and seen about 15 different videos on the web. I will keep trying, I know it is about feel and patience