• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 v12v12

v12v12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 04:07 PM

HEY! Everyone! 1st post, I stumbled over here I think either from lp101 or Google. I've heard about the high quality of the keys and the diffs between machined and other methods of manufacture (homedepot cheap copies from a bumper). Okay so I would like to purchase from the site, but I've heard of a few issues from doing searches...

1)Lengthy shipping time?

2) I've seen 22 and 25 bump sets on fleabay and I'm concerned about the quality from the sellors...

3)I want to order that many keys from here, but you guys only offer 11 piece set atm?

Thanks guys.

#2 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 07:47 PM

1)Lengthy shipping time?

It is a problem we are currently addressing. The majority of orders are shipped out in about ~5-7 days.... In the past, we had a few orders that actually turned up missing in the mail (this problem should be fixed now)

2) I've seen 22 and 25 bump sets on fleabay and I'm concerned about the quality from the sellors...

We really don't like to bad mouth other people. That being said... we do have some keys here that were purchased off of fleabay and... well... they are a little different than ours. :eek:

3)I want to order that many keys from here, but you guys only offer 11 piece set atm?

We currently offer the 12 most common keys (an 11 key set + the SC20).

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#3 bumber

bumber

Post-Aholic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 07:52 PM

other than the time of arrival Ive heard nothing but good things from this site as i have no way to order from online i cant say but personaly would love to try them... give it a shot:)

#4 sniper101

sniper101

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 08:42 PM

When i was looking to purchase some bumpkeys, i came accros this forum and bumpkey.us. A friend of mine was also interested in bumpkeys so he did his own reasearch on them, and found a different place to purchase them. He bought his off fleabay, and i purchased some keys from bumpkey.us. TO make a long story short, I was able to bump my first lock within a matter of hours, but he never had any succes with his. He thought just because he was getting so much more keys, it was neccaserily a beter deal. It turned out, i let him try my set, and showed him how, and he was bumping within a matter of minutes. He finally admit his fleabay keys were garbage, and through them out, and made copies of my set.

#5 bumber

bumber

Post-Aholic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 11:09 PM

Im too scared to use fleabay(thought is was herehereherehere the 1st time i saw it) so i make my own
Bump It And You Will Enter

#6 v12v12

v12v12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 09:29 AM

Im too scared to use fleabay(thought is was herehereherehere the 1st time i saw it) so i make my own

What is "hereherehere?" lol? I'm assuming what it is, but I'm not certain...?:confused:

#7 Chucklz

Chucklz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 01:35 AM

v12v12

You know me, come visit some day and we can discuss this further.

Oh, and for everyones benefit, a properly made SC20 (or SC1) 5 pin minimal motion bumpkey will also bump 6 pin locks. No need to purchase the 6 pin key. Useless in fact.

#8 TWR

TWR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 05:58 PM

5 to 7 seven days shipping seems reasonable. I should be getting my 11 key package any day now since it was paid for on the 30th of April 2007.
I am a bit concerned that I have not heard a word from BumpKey about my order, though.

"I'm spamming"?
I didn't think so. I'm just a customer who hasn't gotten his order yet.

#9 theopratr

theopratr

The Wise One

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 08:05 PM

I was offended by the "I'm Spamming" title at first myself. It goes away after you've made five or so posts. :)