• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 kon3ki0n

kon3ki0n

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 08:20 PM

I was looking around since I was tired of using the end of a screwdriver and made this. It works amazing around 8 out of 10 tries its successful. So far the measuring tape has not slipped off the ruler, the clip is really strong.

Posted Image

#2 theopratr

theopratr

The Wise One

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 09:40 PM

Crude, but at the same time, quite elegant. Excellent improvisation.

#3 BLK

BLK

Pure Genius

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 09:40 AM

Looks like it could use some Duct Tape to hold it together, otherwise very nice.
Bump it to the next level.

#4 Bump123

Bump123

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 10:12 PM

Don't miss! (my fingers would be shot after playing around with that thing for a while..) I'm sticking to my hacksaw blade and rubber stopper..

#5 kespup

kespup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 08:57 PM

Don't miss! (my fingers would be shot after playing around with that thing for a while..) I'm sticking to my hacksaw blade and rubber stopper..

Thatís funny I made a Bump Hammer using 2 hacksaw blades put together. I used a grinder to remove the teeth. The rubber stopper was a number 6 from Ace Hardware. The thing looks the balls but wonít open anything.

Now my bought USA version of the European Tomahawk Bump Hammer opens almost everything I try it on. It is made of hard molded plastic. The handle is flexible. There are two holes in the head to add steel balls to add weight. I find it works better without the balls.

I find if I can pick a lock I can also bump that lock and bumping is usually much faster. I also have been able to bump locks I havenít been able to pick.

#6 JXB7

JXB7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 06:27 PM

Looks like it could use some Duct Tape to hold it together, otherwise very nice.

Another use for duct tape. Where will it end?

#7 BLK

BLK

Pure Genius

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 07:10 AM

Another use for duct tape. Where will it end?

Duct Tape holds the Universe together...
Bump it to the next level.

#8 ChicagoLocks

ChicagoLocks

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:45 AM

This is a great idea, hammer can be made up of anything for hitting the key softly and with little force.
Sandy