• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 totalanni

totalanni

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 11:12 AM

Hi guys...i ordered a bump key from you guys not too long ago. I was wondering what the shipping time would be like, cause it said you guys had it in stock. I did get an email saying that you processed my order. If you guys need an order number or anything like that, let me know. The account that it is under is "total" anyways...get back with me...thanks!

#2 totalanni

totalanni

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 05:43 PM

So whats the deal? Can i atleast get a headsup on the order...the last email i got said the order had been processed...that was a couple of days ago...Doesnt that mean it should have shipped? It was only a single key order...just looking for a heads up on the order....im not by no means cracking a whip here... :)

#3 Alatus

Alatus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 11:41 PM

My keys took about 2 weeks to arrive. The date given as being 'processed' doesn't neccesarily mean shipped. It takes a little while, but the wait is well worth it, gave me time to make a nice hammer just before the keys arrived.

#4 totalanni

totalanni

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 11:29 AM

yeah...its all good...i just got a tracking number from them...just weirded me out that it said it was in stock and shipped within 24/48 hours and never heard anything back from them...oh well, gotta leave processing time i guess :)

#5 Joe42

Joe42

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 03:38 AM

I think "In Stock" means they have the blanks on hand, but not yet cut and "Processing" means they are cutting your keys.

#6 Badboi Without Keys

Badboi Without Keys

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 07:59 AM

HAHAHA. Yea, in stock means that their chinese supplier has the keys ready to ship, processing is collecting money from customers to place the large order. Shipping is from the East to the US. The delays occur because the underfunded USPS doesnt have enough employees in the entire country to deliver all of these keys at once, overnight.

#7 kespup

kespup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 09:16 PM

HAHAHA. Yea, in stock means that their chinese supplier has the keys ready to ship, processing is collecting money from customers to place the large order. Shipping is from the East to the US. The delays occur because the underfunded USPS doesnt have enough employees in the entire country to deliver all of these keys at once, overnight.

That’s funny I needed a good laugh. But the goods do arrive and the quality is excellent. Try to find better elsewhere. I only know of one other source for quality keys, but you also need credentials to buy as they are cut to a 10 and further modified, I know because I have a set of them too. And what you get here is well worth the wait and I wouldn’t want to be without a full set in my little black bag of tricks.

#8 braddahmarv

braddahmarv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 08:33 AM

Lucky you live on that big rock of USA... try living in the middle of the Pacific... takes longer for stuff to arrive, and costs more too! My order took about a week and a half to arrive (it finally arrived on Thursday, 6/28), and immediately I was able to unlock some padlocks that I had lying around and use for keeping my hand in tune using my lock picks. Still have to train on the front door of my house though... that bugger just doesn't wanna cooperate...:confused:

#9 Appleguy08

Appleguy08

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 02:06 PM

lol i live on the "big rock" and it took 2 weeks for mine to come.