• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 joeycap

joeycap

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 02:16 PM

It says on the website that the shoulder and tip need to be modified yet there is no guide or explanation on how to do this. Before I place my order I would like to know how to do this. Also when is the new batch of shipments coming in? Thanks.

#2 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 02:51 PM

It says on the website that the shoulder and tip need to be modified yet there is no guide or explanation on how to do this. Before I place my order I would like to know how to do this. Also when is the new batch of shipments coming in? Thanks.

Great question.

I just sorry you had to ask..I've been terribly busy with work, these sites, other sites... ect. But never-the-less we should have the guide up already.

So enough excuses....

http://www.bumpkeyfo...topic.php?p=137

That should be a great guide for filing down the tip \ shoulder. Any problems start a thread and we'll get you some help.

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#3 joeycap

joeycap

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 06:44 PM

Excellent, thank you for the quick reply. Now can you tell me when you will have them in stock so I can place an order?

#4 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 07:39 AM

Excellent, thank you for the quick reply. Now can you tell me when you will have them in stock so I can place an order?

We are getting an abnormally high order amount at present. We are back ordered about 1 - 1.5 week(s).

Hope that helps you some.

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#5 Tim

Tim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 12:05 AM

That guide is really helpful for filing and making bump keys. I really enjoyed reading the full. Thanks