Photo
- - - - -

I was kicked out of Lockpicking 101!!! Oh No!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 bentpick

bentpick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 06:39 PM

I simply gave them some criticism regarding the elitist attitude they convey...unlike this site which is way cool!! i mentioned their attitude toward secret info (only available to members that have proved themselves to the high priests who run the site) was funny...I pointed out that their secret info (which includes bump key info...ha ha), is completely available via Google....I guess I insulted the religious leaders a little too much!! Be careful about asking questions that are about 'SECRET' info...you might get punished!!!

Live on Bump Key Forum!!!!!
  • LogiGoi likes this

#2 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 06:51 PM

Wait. We don't allow talk of bump keys on this forum. You will now be banned.

Only kidding...
Welcome to the forums ;)

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#3 Tim

Tim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 01:58 AM

I also never able to find a forum like this where we can talk freely about lock bumping.

#4 kates123

kates123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 06:52 AM

I also never able to find a forum like this where we can talk freely about lock bumping.

Well you are right Tim, such forums fond rarely. :)

#5 downunder

downunder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:44 AM

Nothing to worry about OP! Luckily we are living in the internet era and we can find the info that we need from many sources. Don't let their ridiculous behavior ruin your day.

#6 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:26 AM

You are right, it is not only about lock picking forums, it's always like that with some of the "aged" and "big" forums on the internet. Once they have a certain ampunt of members and posts, they start thinking they are gods and treat members as crap. Thank God we have this very cool and simple forum :)

#7 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 10:49 AM

I simply gave them some criticism regarding the elitist attitude they convey...unlike this site which is way cool!! i mentioned their attitude toward secret info (only available to members that have proved themselves to the high priests who run the site) was funny...I pointed out that their secret info (which includes bump key info...ha ha), is completely available via Google....I guess I insulted the religious leaders a little too much!! Be careful about asking questions that are about 'SECRET' info...you might get punished!!!

haha...maybe they only wanted that all visitors of their site will only get ideas about bump key through buying from them and not through the means of ideas shared by visitors...

#8 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 10:52 AM

or maybe they don't want that their visitors will have other option other than lock picking...hehe

#9 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 01:00 PM

well, if those forums have some locks in real time, when their users are offline, I would have bumped them. We are all humans folks, so we should behave like one