#21 Bump123

Bump123

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 06:43 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!
My cheery got busted!!!!!!
My first bump feels good. So good I am gonna hit it again...... Wait, a little more, one more ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
That's the feel I was looking for.
It is only a Master #3 but it is new to me.
Now I know the "feel" I am looking for.
Thanks for the advice on trying a padlock first....
Humm.......what's next?
I think I hit it up and take another bump :)
Yea baby! Yea....

It's quite funny isn't it, how something so simple, so stupid, and so easy, can give you one of the most satisfying feelings in the world...It's right up there with hitting a bullseye...

#22 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 08:50 AM

It's quite funny isn't it, how something so simple, so stupid, and so easy, can give you one of the most satisfying feelings in the world...It's right up there with hitting a bullseye...

Are we going to start talking about guns again?

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#23 BLK

BLK

Pure Genius

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:15 AM

Are we going to start talking about guns again?

I sure hope not. My trigger finger starts to itch and....I think I am going to go shooting this evening.
Bump it to the next level.

#24 theopratr

theopratr

The Wise One

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 03:41 PM

I can smell the burnt nitrocellulose already.

#25 here take a bump

here take a bump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 07:53 PM

Posted Image
Sorry to make you Jones to burn some powder before you bump some ;)
But, I do shoot in National Match High Power Competitions. If I did not have to much coffee I could shoot a Masterlock out of your hand at 200 yards off hand... 300 yards from sitting and prone slow fire. Do not check me on this I can trip up under pressure. A beer bottle for sure though.

I was a machinist, I make my own ammo, I make my own picks, I am learning to pic.... hell I have some cool hobbies... I love to manipulate metal for my own satisfaction.....

My Colt HBAR is a service rifle with all the tricked out goodies inside. Ever seen the Jewel Trigger..... You think cracking a lock feels good? You need to pull on this baby...

Picking and shooting, drinking and hunting women for pleasure... that is about my life...right now, oh I have to go to work to buy all this stuff too..

Have a good weekend fellow tricksters.......
I gotta get busy, starting now!

#26 RalphWiggum

RalphWiggum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 08:14 PM

I enjoy shooting my .22 Long Rifle. Too bad I'm in NY and there are only indoor gun ranges to shoot at :(

At any rate, every time I open a lock its such an awesome rush. The first time I did it (after about 2000 unsucessful bumps) I yelled out I was so happy. Funny stuff.

#27 sniper101

sniper101

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 06:35 AM

hahah!, that just makes me laugh because i did the same thing. After being unsuccesfull for a very long time, i finally got it one time and i actually yelled because i was so excited:P. It still gives me a nice rush after bumping a lock.

#28 bumber

bumber

Post-Aholic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 08:17 PM

i dont know about you guys but C4 does the trick w/ 3/8in. steel bearing in a confined area if you survive im VERY sorry i didnt aim higher

#29 digus

digus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 10:13 PM

Newb here. I have access to a cutter, so I made my own KW1 while waiting for the big kit from bumpkey.us to arrive (been waiting over a week now btw...). Just printed out some of the pics of other's keys from this forum and basically eyeballed it. It worked on like my 5th bump. I have been able to get at least 1 bump out of 20 (usually 1 out of 10) - ever since my first try - on 5 out of 6 locks. Guess I'm just lucky.

I've tested 6 different KW1 locks now and there was only one I couldn't get. It was mounted upside-down in the door - anybody ever run into this? Does it make the lock harder/impossible to bump when it's mounted upside down? I was able to bump 2 others that both use the exact same key.

SlickJ: if you want something cool to mainly just play around with, definately get an AK. The Chinese (Norinco) MAK-90 Sporter with the chrome barrel is by far the best (of the AKs). Much thicker and sturdier - you should be able to find one (in wood) for $350-$650 (depending on who you know). The SKS's are a bit more accurate, but I find them to be pretty junky over all. Every SKS I have ever fired has had problems with bursting multiple rounds (when you don't want it to), once it gets heated up a bit.

These Chinese MAKs are awesome. Besides, you can't get a 65 round drum for an SKS. Also, SKS's have to be specially modified to even accept a detachable magazine. Maybe we should start a "Bump-Firing" forum - anyone ever hear of that???

Attached Files

#30 digus

digus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 08:03 PM

Sorry for my wobbly spelling - and make that a 76 round drum...:fighting:

#31 theopratr

theopratr

The Wise One

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 12:48 AM

My SKS isn't junky! Although I agree that without any work they certainly can be... I dressed mine right up.

As for the bumping, the lock being upside down shouldn't make a difference. It's probably just a nasty lock to bump at any angle. About a third of all the Kwiksets I run into are so mounted, but I have the same success rate as I do with the rest of them.

#32 ArchsageVal

ArchsageVal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 10:08 PM

yur ruler says "FAG"

#33 skip 2 my lou

skip 2 my lou

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 04:06 AM

I've tried shooting a few locks in the past, it's basically a waste of time. If it is a lock that you are tring to open, there are just too many problems with using a gun. first, extreme noise. Second, it's not always easy to get the firearm to the lock with out being noticed. Last, if you do shoot the lock, and it doesn't open, you damaged it and now it is harder to open that before. The firearm may seem like some macho......blah, blah, I got a gun. In reality a cutting torch or a pry bar would work better. ( However the 30.06 does have it's place. It will go through a car door and a bullet proof vest. :-)