• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Bump123

Bump123

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 10:02 AM

I would have to say I fool around with bumping locks pretty much all the time, (watching TV, talking on the phone.. etc..) and i've found that no matter how good you are, there are ALWAYS those times for whatever reason that you completely miss hitting the key, or you just plain old wack your fingers.

A simple fix, a nut and bolt right where the keyring would go. Makes it alot eaiser to focus on how quick and hard you have to hit the key without having to worry if your going to bump your finger instead.

Not that you need any, but pics below. I guess the only thing you have to make sure is that you put the bolt through the correct way.

Posted Image

#2 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 03:00 PM

I like it.
I've hit my fingers a few times, and like you said.... it hurts!

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#3 JXB7

JXB7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:49 PM

Why didn't I think of that. i've hit my thumb SO many times it isn't funny any more. perfect solution in my mind

#4 bumber

bumber

Post-Aholic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 09:55 PM

i dont like it... i do like it but noobs will put to much torqe and be like wah it dont work , also it wont fit nice in my pocket/pouch but i will try it

#5 kespup

kespup

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 09:59 PM

I tried it and did get it to work. I like my finger better except when I smash it. I donít smash finger often.

#6 ChicagoLocks

ChicagoLocks

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 03:28 AM

I appreciate your solution to protect the fingers or thumbs. while bumping it happens all the time so its a good idea.
Sandy