Photo
- - - - -

looking for custom bump key, paying well.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 dangerouslyInc

dangerouslyInc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 09:47 PM

Hi,
I dont know if this type of thing happens on this site, but i'm desperate. I need a custom bump key made, and i've tried several times but am just horrible at it. The lock i'm looking to open is an American Lock Series 1105. It is a pad lock and has 5 pins. There are some pictures on here of what it looks like and the two kinds of keys that can be used. If needed i can supply the lock and blanks that will be needed to ensure that the key is made. Of couse, i will pay for supplies and shipping ect. My email is [email protected] or just reply to this post if you can do anything to help.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 theopratr

theopratr

The Wise One

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 09:21 AM

If the need to get the lock open is desperate, call a locksmith. Or pick it, either way, it will be faster than producing a bump key for it.

#3 BLK

BLK

Pure Genius

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 09:27 AM

It looks like your cuts on the bump key are not deep enough. The cuts should be filed a little lower than the deepest cut on the original key.
Bump it to the next level.

#4 jun

jun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 01:25 AM

I`m sure that one could find some on ebay.I don`t know how well it would work on this lock though.Has anyone here been able to bump one?

#5 samblack

samblack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 08:35 PM

i have bump keys i cant get them to work

#6 BLK

BLK

Pure Genius

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 02:19 AM

i have bump keys i cant get them to work

They won't work? Try reading this:

http://www.bumpkeyfo...read.php?t=1057

It is an entire thread about keys that do not work.
Bump it to the next level.

#7 theopratr

theopratr

The Wise One

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 02:50 PM

I`m sure that one could find some on ebay.I don`t know how well it would work on this lock though.Has anyone here been able to bump one?

American Padlocks bump without problems, just be aware of the varieties that are loaded with spool pins.