• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lb1569

lb1569

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 09:04 AM

I purchased and paid for a KW1 bumpkey from this site on Feb.16th. To date I still have not received the key or any return email regarding the key. How long does this process normally take.

Thanks,
LB

#2 essence

essence

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 01:02 PM

Don't feel too bad, I bought a set of 11 keys on Feb 14th and still haven't gotten any information as to when to expect the keys that I paid for nearly a month ago... :cry:
I have gotten a notice that the order is considered "complete" from USPS as saying that shipping information was received by them on Feb 26th, but here it sits 7 days later and still no new information... Too bad Florida is just far enough for me to want to just drive down to and pick up the keys. Seems like 7 days from USPS shipping here when its only about a 10 hour drive from where I live is a bit ridiculous.

I guess they are just extremely busy or just forgot about us. Either way, I'm ready to start bumping....

#3 lb1569

lb1569

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 06:16 PM

Sorry to hear that. I just received mine in the mail today. I guess they are experiencing a large volume of backorders. Tried my key on my frontdoor and after a dozen tries, it unlocked with no problem. Thanks bumpkey.us

#4 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 07:36 PM

Yes, you're correct. The only explanation for the recent surge in orders is the news media. We're working as hard as is possible to catch up.... Sorry for the delays :oops:

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#5 Schneider

Schneider

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 02:40 AM

I ordered many times and it sometime take few week but most of the time I received in two weeks.
Schneider
NYC Locksmith