- - - - -

Making Your Own

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_bump122_*

Guest_bump122_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2006 - 04:21 PM

I know that Someone asked this question earlier this month but i thought i would re-present it. Does anybody have or be willing to make a guide for making your own bump keys? Like where to file, how much and such. The Toool pdf and other material show what they are and generally how to make them, but a guide would be awesome for us newbs. Any help would be appreciated.

#2 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 04:27 PM

I know that Someone asked this question earlier this month but i thought i would re-present it. Does anybody have or be willing to make a guide for making your own bump keys? Like where to file, how much and such. The Toool pdf and other material show what they are and generally how to make them, but a guide would be awesome for us newbs. Any help would be appreciated.

I've planned on making a guide for some time. I've just been uber busy with my "real job" to actually get anything done.

I've put it out there in another thread and i'll say it again: if someone DOES make a guide (original) with pictures \ steps i'd be glad to send em some free keys. I'd pay for shipping and what not (USA ONLY).

sooner or later I'll get around to making a guide. I saw a pretty good one on another site... I'll see about posting the steps \ pictures he had.

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#3 digitxm

digitxm

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 11:12 PM

well, it is me bump122. I had to change accounts.....just in case anyone cares.

#4 Travis

Travis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 11:34 PM

Would you like a video or paper guide?

#5 digitxm

digitxm

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 10:39 AM

I think a specific Paper Guide would work best for everyone. Video can often be difficult to see due to quality or angles. I know that I would have benefitted from paper more.

#6 Schneider

Schneider

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 12:01 AM

Yes of course the paper guide is much more useful but Video will also pay a good role in demonstrating the technique.
Schneider
NYC Locksmith